Pasta with pumpkin and dolcelatte
Time: 15 mins
- 350g pumpkin, grated
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- large knob of butter
- 1 pot (150g) of full-fat natural yoghurt (or cream)
- 175g Dolcelatte or Gorgonzola cheese
- Ground nutmeg
- Fresh parsley and toasted pine kernels (optional)
- Start cooking the pasta.
- Cook the grated pumpkin and crushed garlic in butter until soft.
- Remove from the heat. Stir in yoghurt. Season with s&p, a bit of ground nutmeg, and add the cheese, chopped into little lumps.
- Stir in the pasta and reheat gently until the cheese has melted.
- Serve with chopped parsley and toasted pine kernels.