Chicken, lemon and tarragon salad
Time: 30 minutes
No, as usual, I didn’t make this one up myself. It’s taken virtually verbatim from a Sainsbury’s recipe.
- Mixed green salad leaves (e.g. iceberg, frisé)
- 8 rashers rindless bacon, chopped into small bits
- 2 chicken breasts, sliced into strips
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh tarragon
- vinaigrette dressing
- Fry the bacon with a little extra oil until it’s starting to get crispy.
- Add the chicken pieces and fry about 5 minutes, until they’re starting to brown.
- Throw in the lemon juice and tarragon and cook a further 5 mins or so, until the chicken is done.
- Toss the green salad with the vinaigrette dressing, and add the chicken and bacon.
- Yum yum.